You're invited to transform your life!
- Do you work really hard, but feel like you're not achieving what matters most to you in life?
- Do you desire to live your best life, but don't always have the tools, knowledge or accountability to start?
- When you're truly honest with yourself, do you realize that fear might be holding you back from your dreams?
- Do you desire to have more influence so that you can take your relationships, your finances, your health, or anything else that's important to you to the next level?
- Are you willing to put in the work, but you don't have clarity on the direction your life should go?
- Do you desire to be around people who want to thrive in life and serve others along the way? People who want to impact the world for good?
- Do you make awesome goals or have exciting dreams, but have yet to see them come to fruition?
- Do you want to do more in life, but you sometimes just feel too tired?
- Do you want to be confident and resilient so that you can change the world?
There's a movement starting - a movement of people who desire to live their best lives and help others do the same. And these people are gathering together to learn from and encourage each other - and you're invited.
The 2018 Best Life Summit is featuring world-changers from right here in the Triangle and from across the country. As a part of the Best Life Movement, these powerhouse individuals will pack motivation, their transformation stories, and practical action steps for best-life living into short, life-changing messages. Get ready for a day jam-packed with high-energy activities, impactful talks and practical strategies for thriving in all areas of life and work.
After we learn together, we will dine together. This event will not be short of interaction, new information, prizes, and delicious food and refreshing drinks.
WE THINK YOU SHOULD BE THERE! Get ready to launch your very best life.
Event Production Expert and Executive Director | Leadership Triangle
Peak Performance Coach & Trainer, Business Growth Coach, Former Software Entrepreneur | Best Life Global
Peak Performance Coach & Trainer, Business Growth Coach, Former Executive Search Firm Owner, Former Corporate Executive | Best Life Global
Racial Reconciliation Expert, Accounting Professional | Backpack Buddies
Executive Coach, Organization Effectiveness Consultant, Former Human Resource Executive, Entrepreneur | JKC Coaching & Consulting
Swimming Pool Designer, Philosopher, Business Owner | Legendary Escapes >Brighton, MI
Story Teller, Entrepreneur | Inspired Video Marketing
Author, Speaker, Life Coach, Former Professor, Former Real Estate Business Owner | Eagle Goal Coach
>St. Louis, MO
Executive Coach, Leadership Development Consultant, Former IT Executive | The Kelso Group
Youth Ministries Director, Leadership Development Specialist | Christ Central Church
Marketing Director, Former Non-Profit Leader | Best Life Global
Marketing Expert, Business Owner | Legendary Escapes
Continuous Improvement & Innovation Specialist, Change Maker | The Art of U by Rebecca LLC
Kathleen Ries- Jubenville
Coach, Author, Finance Expert, Entrepreneur | Horizon Oxygen & Medical Equipment
>Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Nilay Shah
Neurologist, Technology Entrepreneur, Physician | Brain Research Institute of NY & NJ
Automotive Engineer, Technology of the Future Expert | Ford Motor Company
Internet Technology Expert, Entrepreneur, President, Founder | Biz Tools LLC, CWNP
Executive Recruiter, Teamability Expert, Nature Photographer, Business Owner | Sanford Rose Associates
Speaker, Blogger, Workplace Culture Consultant, Executive | Aerzen USA
Videographer, Story Teller, Film Producer, Entrepreneur | Growler Visual Media
TYPES OF TICKETS:
We are thrilled to offer three types of tickets for your enjoyment:
- Early Bird Special Ticket: Get your ticket early and get rewarded with a 33% discount! Hurry and book your ticket before 11:30 p.m. Sunday, August 19th.
- General Admission Ticket: This regular-priced ticket is available all the way up until the day of the event -- we can't wait to see you there!
- VIP Ticket: If you're ready to get the star treatment, get yourself a VIP ticket! Our VIP guests enjoy:
- An invitation to the Summit Pre-Party, complete with food, drinks, and access to behind the scenes and speakers
- A free merchandise item
- Access to the pre-event gathering, which includes a meet-and-greet with the speakers
- Priority entry
- Priority seating
- Two free beverages (wine, beer or non-alcoholic options) delivered to you during the event
- Free professional headshots
- Exclusive access to the VIP lounge
- Free signed books from various published speakers
THE LINE UP:
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN
1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: THE SUMMIT
- The Summit will be packed with short, impactful talks from each speaker, which are intermixed with informative and exciting activities and opportunities to connect with other high-performing individuals.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: THE PARTY
- Come hungry -- let's celebrate together with food, drink, and music. Mingle with other people who are eager to live their best lives for the rest of their lives.
Want to see your company's name and logo throughout our promotional efforts in the days leading up to the event? Want to see them plastered all over the event space? Want to hear them from the stage? Want to advertise to dozens and dozens of attendees who are excited about thriving in life? Become an event sponsor!
We are offering three types of sponsorships:
- Sponsor Levels: This option is open to an unlimited number of companies. In exchange for their gift sponsors will see their company name featured six different ways! Choose the Gold, Silver or Bronze option. The prominence and frequency of your company's logo increase as the sponsorship level increases. Sponsors also receive free event tickets as an added bonus.
- Event Co-Sponsor: This option is open to one company that wants to join Best Life Global as the co-sponsor of the event. Best Life Global will put in the work to plan and execute the event, but the co-sponsor is featured just as prominently as Best Life Global on promotional materials and at the event. Co-Sponsors also receive free event tickets
- Sponsor Items: This option allows companies to provide the funding or the goods to make many prominent and exciting aspects of the event happen! Each listed aspect of the event is made possible by one exclusive sponsor. The aspects of the event are renamed after their company sponsors. For example, sponsor the stage, and the stage will be renamed "Insert your company's name here" Stage (i.e., The Jim Home Services Stage). This sponsorship comes with multiple benefits and free event tickets!
Where will the fun be?
The Frontier, 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, 27709
What about parking?
There is a large parking lot surrounding the Frontier -- parking is free.
You said food and drinks! Tell me more.
Your ticket also provides you with dinner and drinks. The provided food, beer, and wine come with your ticket purchase.
I want to come, but I can't stay the whole time! What do I do?
Tickets for the Summit and the Party are sold together only. If you can only stay for part of the time, no worries at all - we are happy that you are coming for as long as you are. However, to enter the event for any amount of time, a purchased ticket is required.
I have kids, and I would love for them to come! Can they?
This event is limited to people 14 years of age and older (high-school aged people and up). For any questions about this, feel free to contact Kaylee at email@example.com
I've never been to anything like this. What should I expect?
Get ready for lots of energy, inspiring people and a tool belt of knowledge. Come with an open mind, and leave with action steps for living your best life!
I have a short attention span. Do you think I can handle this event?
We've got you covered! There will be snacks, lots of breaks, time to network and interactive activities. Remember In addition to getting equipped for your best life, you'll get to top off the day with incredible food and some refreshing beverages.
I have some questions about this event! Who can I talk to?
Feel free to contact Kaylee Law at firstname.lastname@example.org - she loves answering your questions!
Click here to download and print event flyers!