Intern with us!
Want to use your talents and skills to help leaders reach their full potential in all areas of life, forever?
Our interns get to do this AND take their professional experience to the next level.
If you think interns are for fetching coffee and completing grunt work, you're in the wrong place.
We love adding incredible talent to our growing team! Our interns are self-starters who thrive in autonomous, creative environments. Selected interns are eager to take ownership of big projects, knowing they have constant guidance and input from Best Life Global staff. They enjoy both independent and team work, and generally have marketing, communication, multimedia, psychology, writing and people skills.
Interns are treated as important team contributors, and given tasks that staff members would often carry out. We see the value in interns’ skills, talents, ideas and drive, and desire for BLG interns to not only leave their legacy behind in the form of impactful projects, but to also learn more about what they want out of a job or career, and have a ton of fun along the way.
We select only those who care deeply about helping others live their best lives, and enjoy playing a part in people living on purpose. Selected interns are passionate about peak-performance, which is performing above standard norms in all areas of life consistently over the long term. They seek personal and professional growth and balance in their own lives and encourage others to do the same.
The application deadline for internships starting in summer 2018 has passed. Deadlines for internships starting in spring 2019 will be posted soon. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, you can check out the application to see what we will ask of you!
Marketing, Content & Event Coordinator Intern: CLICK HERE to access the position description, responsibilities & task list, and desired skills.
We recognize that applicants are juggling rigorous school schedules and classes. We are able to be flexible with start dates, end dates, hour requirements, etc., as long as appropriate expectations are agreed upon between the selected intern and BLG staff.
*The application deadline for internships starting in summer 2018 has passed. Deadlines for internships starting in spring 2019 will be posted soon. Stay tuned.
Application and interview timeline for internships starting in summer 2018:
- Application deadline: Monday, April 16, 2018, at 9 a.m.
- Interview notifications: The application review process begins Monday, April 16, 2018, at 9 a.m. (immediately after the application deadline). Applicants will hear by 5 p.m. Thursday, April 19, 2018, whether or not they receive an interview.
- Internship interviews: Interviews will be conducted at the Frontier at RTP between Monday, April 23 and Friday, April 27, 2018. Interviews will last no more than one hour and will occur between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Online interviews are an option, but in-person is preferred.
- Interview acceptances: Applicants who are interviewed will be contacted by BLG by Wednesday, May 2nd with a decision.
- 15/week (flexible), during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (flexible).
- Interns and supervisor work together to create the intern’s specific schedule.
- Interns serve a minimum of two semesters (a summer is considered a semester).
- Ideally, interns serve a full calendar year.
- We are currently selecting interns who wish to begin in summer 2018.
Start and end dates:
- Interns beginning in summer 2018 will start Monday, May 14 (flexible).
- Those who serve the minimum of two semesters will finish at the beginning of December 2018, specifically the last day of your university’s classes in fall 2018.
- Those who serve a full calendar year will finish at the beginning of May 2018, specifically the last day of your university’s classes in spring 2019.
- For information about internships starting in fall 2018, spring 2019 and summer 2019, email email@example.com for more information.
Mandatory events for which intern must be available:
- BEST LIFE Movement workshops, which occur the second Wednesday of each month from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the Frontier at RTP:
- Wednesday, May 9 (this is optional, and would be a sneak-peak into our organization before an intern’s official internship start date)
- Wednesday, June 13
- Wednesday, July 11
- Wednesday, August 8
- Wednesday, September 12
- BEST LIFE Summit
- Saturday, October 20
$10.00/hour. We can also provide oversight for interns to receive course credit.
Must have transportation to and from the Frontier at RTP.
Interns must be willing to use their own laptop for internship purposes.
Contact Kaylee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no required GPA for this internship, but we do take
into consideration your GPA as a part of your overall application.
- All majors and degrees are welcome to apply.
The Frontier at RTP | 800 Park Offices Drive
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, 27709
Interns can sometimes work remotely,
depending on projects/tasks
You're evaluating us for fit as much as we are evaluating you. Discover more about us!
We believe that we all crave to live our best lives, but we don't always have the tools, processes, or accountability to start.
Here at Best Life Global, we provide peak-performance coaching and training services to leaders who desire to live their best lives. We equip these leaders to experience the full engagement, joy and confidence that comes from consistently living from and into their full potential. Our clients gain heightened and sustained levels of clarity, energy, courage, productivity and influence at work and in their relationships, their finances, and in their mental, physical and spiritual health. Through one-on-one coaching, online courses, speaking events, workshops, books and blogs, we provide holistic, results-driven strategies that are determined by our clients' unique set of priorities. Those we coach acquire sustainable habits that help them perform at high levels for the rest of their lives. They find clarity and balance, reaching their goals faster and better than they would alone.
Best Life Global started solely as an executive search firm in 2007. Several years later, its founder Brett Blair, learned that his passion lies in helping others specifically through coaching. Brett founded Coach Brett Blair in 2013, which has expanded since to become Best Life Global Peak Performance Coaching & Training.